Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

The Beauty that is Les Miserables

So, if you haven't heard, I have the fantastic privilege of playing Marius in Les Miserables and... Yeah. Okay, fantastic is an understatement and I am thrilled to be a part of this. You may wonder why... Well, besides the fact that the music is totally boss and the people I get to work with are fabulous, it's the story that really gets me. The story is about the grace of God's second covenant overcoming the law of His first covenant. It's about forgiveness and the love of Jesus, shown through His people, changing the world. And the musical is one of the most popular musicals... EVER! So I get to be part of sharing the gospel of Jesus... Without being preachy. That is awesome. The story is heartbreaking, wonderful and absolutely powerful.

Simeon.


If you haven't seen the movie, do so. If you live in or near Gig Harbor, come see it. It will run the 17th, 18th, and 19th of May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say whatever you wish. I want to hear what you think... About this post.