Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mistakes

There's been a lot on my mind recently. I won't go into detail. I've just made some stupid decisions and am having to pay the consequences. Jesus is good and in His grace, I may have a chance to repair some of the damage I have done, but I'm not getting my hopes up. He is my everything and, although I do wish that I could redo what I have done, I am thankful for Him allowing me to screw up so awfully because it drove me to repentance in regards to some habitual sin that I had kept hidden in my life. It's caused me to come clean and be honest with my family. Don't think for one second that your sin only affects you. It doesn't. Repent. Change. Pray fervently that He will change your heart to be more like His. The road to recovery after being honest and open and real about sin won't be easy. Trust me. I know. I'm still on that hard and devastating trail. But He is faithful. Ever faithful. The hardest part is trusting in His promise to bring about good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. It is the throwing all control for what happens next at His feet that is most difficult, but in the end, it will be worth it. After all, He is in control; we are just foolish enough to think that we have a say. Please pray for me. I will also pray for you. We're all in this together. We are one body, the Church. He is faithful. We are faithless. With His help and by the grace of God, we can become faithful.

Simeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say whatever you wish. I want to hear what you think... About this post.